Hath there come unto thee tidings of the Overwhelming ?
2. On that day (many) faces will be downcast,
3. Toiling, weary,
4. Scorched by burning fire,
5. Drinking from a boiling spring,
6. No food for them save bitter thorn-fruit
7. Which doth not nourish nor release from hunger.
8. In that day other faces will be calm,
9. Glad for their effort past,
10. In a high Garden
11. Where they hear no idle speech,
12. Wherein is a gushing spring,
13. Wherein are couches raised
14. And goblets set at hand
15. And cushions ranged
16. And silken carpets spread.
17. Will they not regard the camels, how they are created ?
18. And the heaven, how it is raised ?
19. And the hills, how they are set up ?
20. And the earth, how it is spread ?
21. Remind them, for thou art but a remembrancer,
22. Thou art not at all a warder over them.
23. But whoso is averse and disbelieveth,
24. Allah will punish him with direst punishment.
25. Lo! unto Us is their return
26. And Ours their reckoning.