This Islamic course is designed to teach children of all ages depending on their level of understanding.
We build a foundation of correct understanding and practical application for the young minds who need answers and guidance.
The course has been designed and is taught
according to the principles of ‘Ahl-e-Sunnah wal Jam’aah’.
We teach children the true meaning of knowing and loving the Messenger of Allah (salla lahu alayhi wa’ale hi wasallam).
We provide correct understanding on the balance between ‘Islam and Culture’.
Teaching Islam using a
thorough well balanced syllabus.
· Introducing and discussing the Seerah of our Messenger (saw).
Understanding and maintaining
· Explaining the Islamic morals & manners in simple language.
Recitation of Salat O
Salaam on the Messenger (saw).
· Providing illustrations and easy learning to introduce key principles of the Qur’an and
· Key Stages designed to introduce and develop concepts of the Qur’an and Sunnah.
Short tests designed to
test knowledge and understanding based on each session.
· Optional activities to learn and recite Naat/Poetry
in praise of the Messenger (saw).